During the late summer I was fortunate to work with a friend on a mobile health app for which I wrote 12 articles on health topics ranging from infant vomiting to chronic pain. I am currently working on two CME programs related to diabetes – one on oral health and the other cardiovascular disease. Again, I have the great fortune to be working with a friend and colleague. Right now I am working on education analytics for our school district, including reviewing the math program, identifying students needing more support, and evaluating pilot programs.
Expert technical & statistical support for medical litigation to provide case review, synthesis, and findings. Experience includes providing novel approaches to reviewing data and applying statistical analyses to cleanly and creatively quantify the results.
- Medical malpractice
- Class action
- Product liability
- Founder and principal OUTDOOROHANA.ORG
- Elementary Math Coach
- Writer Mentor
- Communications consulting for the Bainbridge Schools Foundation
- Measurement/evaluation consultant to Science/Technology/Engineering/Math (STEM) coordinator
- Coaching and consultation on college essays and career planning
- Résumé review for US military veterans