Congratulations to colleagues Z. Nugmanova, N. Patel, and the rest of the author team (including my mentor L-A McNutt) on the recent publication of their article reporting results from a survey of Kazakh medical students. Their findings highlight the importance of continued work in improving adoption of universal precautions. It was a pleasure working with them!
Expert technical & statistical support for medical litigation to provide case review, synthesis, and findings. Experience includes providing novel approaches to reviewing data and applying statistical analyses to cleanly and creatively quantify the results.
- Medical malpractice
- Class action
- Product liability
- Founder and principal OUTDOOROHANA.ORG
- Elementary Math Coach
- Writer Mentor
- Communications consulting for the Bainbridge Schools Foundation
- Measurement/evaluation consultant to Science/Technology/Engineering/Math (STEM) coordinator
- Coaching and consultation on college essays and career planning
- Résumé review for US military veterans