Lead author and principal investigator for original research project. Developed study design, data collection methods, conducted literature review, wrote the manuscript, prepared bivariate statistical analysis and responded to peer review comments. Published in the American Journal of Public Health (1999).
Expert technical & statistical support for medical litigation to provide case review, synthesis, and findings. Experience includes providing novel approaches to reviewing data and applying statistical analyses to cleanly and creatively quantify the results.
- Medical malpractice
- Class action
- Product liability
- Founder and principal OUTDOOROHANA.ORG
- Elementary Math Coach
- Writer Mentor
- Communications consulting for the Bainbridge Schools Foundation
- Measurement/evaluation consultant to Science/Technology/Engineering/Math (STEM) coordinator
- Coaching and consultation on college essays and career planning
- Résumé review for US military veterans